Freightliner raised rail chassis on Coachman?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you Tom. Read it and understand why the interior height is only 79". My wonderful wife is looking to park an Encore in our driveway very soon. Do you have an opinion on the Encore? Any other forum members please chime in....

Sorry, I've never looked at the Encore (or don't recall doing so), but maybe someone else here has and will offer some comments.

The first coach we drove was an Encore and probably due as much to the dealer as the coach I couldn't run fast enough to get away from that dog.  It took everything I had to keep it in my lane and then the sales manager told me I'd have to buy it before they would fix the front end.  I'm a horse power junkie so the 330 HP Cat seemed underpowered for a coach that size.  After looking at other coaches I started to see the difference in quality and refinement that it available.  We ended up buying a new Foretravel but my business partner bought 36 foot 2004 Foretravel with only 16,000 miles on it for a little more than the the new Encore and got 10 times the coach.  Check out the dealers in your area as well as the manufacturer.  At some point you will need service and that when selecting a good dealer will pay off.

Thanks JamesnAddie. That's the kind of input I was looking for. Seems like everything my wife and I have driven has sway or keeping it on the road problems. Unfortunately my wife has a sports sedan and I have a performance Mustang. All motor homes appear to wander to us. Right now the IFS motor homes look out of our range (150K). Your experience was helpful.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aquaticvegetation
Back
Top Bottom