Friend of Tom's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sparetime

Hi?
My name is Dave and I'm fairly new to RVing. We have a 38 Monaco Windsor and am looking forward to learning alot from the Forum.
As the title implies I am a good friend of Tom, but I hope you won't hold that against me.

Hi Dave, Welcome to the RV Forum.  Glad you have joined us.  Please feel free to ask any questions.  There is a wealth of experience among our Forum.  Please feel free to join in any of the discussions or start discussion.  There are several members that own Monacos and they seem to realy like them.

We won't hold being a friend of Tom against you.  Tom is our Hero. :D

Hi Dave. Glad you found us.

For the benefit of others, Dave and his wife Lisa joined us for a few days at Moab last year. They drove through snow in SLC, arrived at Moab, washed their coach, then remembered they had another appointment elsewhere.  ;D

Dave and Lisa just completed a 4 months RV trip across country. But I'll let Dave tell you the story.

Here's a photo of Dave and Lisa with their coach at Moab.

Hi Dave,

Welcome to the forum. We won't hold it against you that you know Tom. Actually, we'll feel sorry for you. ;D  As you might know I'm only kidding. Tom has done great things to keep this forum running the way it should be run. Hope you'll stick around and enjoy the Framily.

Hi Dave and welcome to the RV Forum. ?We are happy to see that you found us and hope that you will enjoy your experiences here. ?We have quite a few very experienced members who will be happy to help you with answers to any questions that you may have. ?Feel free to jump into any conversation that interests you. ?I look forward to meeting you at one of our future rallys and to "talking" to you here on the forum.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom