From Upstate South Carolina

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lashag

Dave & Kathy from Fair Play area.  Just looking into Class C motorhome, we'll house trapped with Mother in Law and this would enable us to travel with her.  Travel will be limited so looking at older used, if anyone in the area would like to share ideas would appreciate or know of anyone selling.

With three adults on board, you are going to want one of the larger motorhomes, I think. Or is it just for the convenience of day trips as opposed to actually staying overnight?

Keep an eye on the Private For Sale Section - Class C's show up there from time to time. Also use web sites like rvclassified.com and rvtrader.com to find used rigs in your area.

Txs for the reply, I'm a plodder when it comes to doing something.  Mother in law is 87 so trips would not be lengthy.  I'm also into Home Theaters and we are into the SC State Dance Shag, our travel has been limited to 3 day weekends twice a year for the past 5 years.  A motorhome would help us take my Mother-n-law along while she is still with us.

Hi Dave and Kathy,

Welcome to the RV Forum. Please look around the forum,  join in on any of the on going discussions, start new discussions, or ask questions. Thanks for joining us.

Back
Top Bottom