Front deck toy haulers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kdbgoat

Does anyone here have or had a front deck toy hauler travel trailer? I guess they've been out for a few years now, but I just saw my first one this weekend. They look weird, but seem fairly practical.

I think they're legit.If I had something to put on it I'd prefer it over a toy hauler. Don't need gas and oil all over the inside of my rv.

I borrowed a pop-up from a buddy that had the front deck.  If I remember correctly, the deck was about 10' long, not to mention this was one of the biggest pop-up trailers I've ever seen.

The trailer was very handy but got tongue heavy pretty quick.  Just make sure you have enough truck to handle it.

Personally, I don't "get" the deck.  Why haul it around when you can just set up on the ground.or am I talking about the wrong thing? 

Wrong thing. The deck is for hauling toys such as 4 wheelers, motorcycles, UTV's etc.

I felt stupid when I saw the one last week. I thought it was homebuilt, but looking around on the 'net, I see they are factory made.
Here's an example:

https://www.highlandridgerv.com/products/2016/highlander/

Okay,now I think their odd for a different reason.  I guess you avoid the odors being in the living space but if I had expensive toys,I think I'd want them locked up inside. 

Friend of mine had one.  Loves it for ATV and hunting trips. Can load them up covered in mud without getting a speck inside the trailer.  But you can very easily over load the tong weight

Back
Top Bottom