Front passenger side ride height problem

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Call CoachNet and ask them to help you make the service appointment.  We have found they can get us in much faster than we could by calling ourselves.

Good idea.  I just want to ask Cummins West some prelim questions... including their policy on overnight stays, pets, etc.  I always learn something by how a service company responds on the telephone.  But good idea to have Coachnet make the firm arrangements.

Smoky

That was good news from Spartan.

My rear dump valve came in today and after installation worked fine, but my front height adjusters didn't. Picking my coach up in about an hour, I guess I'll miss you at Massey.

Smoky,

I have been at least 4-5 times at Cummins Bakersfield. I'm very pleased with their service and facilities.
They have 5 spaces on their parking lot with 50 Amps and Water. Inside their gate they have Propane and I believe a dump. Pets are no problem and they have a decent waiting are.

Chris

Great Chris.  We have a Wednesday 8 am appointment and are arriving there Tuesday night to enjoy their full hookups.  Driving all the way.

We checked all three ride height adjusters and all three look fine.  Looks more and more like a valve.  Could be the supply valve, or it could be the HWH dump valve.  Spartan HQ has an opinion leaning toward the latter.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlSpackler
Back
Top Bottom