Fuel Prices down

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

blueblood

I've been on VA I-81 the last four hours -now near Winchester, VA

Gas down to 1.999 and diesel at 2.099 Best I've seen in awhile.

During the last few days they dropped as low as $1.82 here in Indianapolis, at one station. Today they jumped all of the way back up to $2.19. That may be because of the upcoming qualification weekend for the Indy 500 though.

Virginia has the lowest prices I have seen for some time - $1.99-$2.07 seems to be the range and has been for the last several days.  We are in PA tonight and it isn't much higher there, mostly around $2.09-$2.12 and that's even out in the boon docks.

But I never thought I would see the day when I thought $2/gal was a good price!

I wish they would pass the word out here. Diesel today on the north side of Seattle: $2.55, regular gas $2.37.

RV Roamer said:
Virginia has the lowest prices I have seen for some time - $1.99-$2.07 seems to be the range and has been for the last several days.  We are in PA tonight and it isn't much higher there, mostly around $2.09-$2.12 and that's even out in the boon docks.

But I never thought I would see the day when I thought $2/gal was a good price!

Got it yesterday in Winchester at F-J for 2.009 with card. Gas was 1.949 

Hi All

perhaps now is a good moment to slip a question in............

what is the best way to buy diesel (and save money) when full-timing ?

is there a discount card offered by a nationwide chain which gives discount or money-off goods.

are there debit cards (NOT credit cards) that give any sort of rebates on purchases.

many thanks for your advice

Paul

Back
Top Bottom