Full-timer with Tiffin new to RV Forum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
DakotaRed,

Welcome to the RVforum.  I also have a Tiffin, a 2003 Allegro Bus.  We've been a part of the Tiffin Forum, also.  My husband visits the website more than I do, I tend to hang out here.  ;)

Since you have been fulltiming have you been down to Redbay, Ala? 

Marsha~

They had what I call a "hope I never have that happen to me" service experience... not specifically Tiffin related, but....well, Larry will tell it, maybe...

Suffice it to say that his full time experience while paralleling mine in time, has not been parallel in fun...  8) But his loyalty to Tiffin is unquestioned.

Given different circumstances, we would have been a Tiffin owner, but it is encouraging to hear them talk and maybe customer service and excitement is not dead. That, I like!

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.  If you haven't already guessed, I know that SkyKing fellow.  Hi Kim!  Marsha, despite Kim's insinuation of Red Bay, my experience there is mostly good. And it is an interesting place for about a week.  Once you are there past the week mark it starts to get a little tiring.  I'm a big fan of their service.  I went there before my 1 year warranty ran out, and not only did they fix all the items in my punch list, they found and fixed items I didn't have on the list.  One thing is true, that if you go to Red Bay, you want to go either with an appointment, or at least go at a time when the snowbirds are not advancing on the Red Bay perch.  It is kind of fun when you first get to Red Bay and see a sea of Tiffins.  Now I have had some of the more common serious problems others have had, like slide floor delamination, top rails spider cracks, etc. but those issues were all fixed at Red Bay with their expertise at no cost to me other than the cost of fuel to get there (yes it is significant these days).
Cheers, Larry

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeep3501
Back
Top Bottom