Fuzion 424

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

2PawsRiver

While I did my best to get my wife to agree to a Fuzion 371 or Grand Design 351, I have lost the battle and we are picking up 2018 Fuzion 424.  We live in SW Michigan and have our eye on three.  One in mid Michigan, one in Ohio and one in Kentucky, all in the low 70's.

We will be making the move in about 2 weeks or 3 weeks and the plan is to buy it from whoever has it and had the best price.

I have looked for a used one, hoping to save money.......any input or if you know where a used one is for sale, thoughts and information are always appreciated.

Steve is right!  You are solidly in dually territory, or even MDT territory.

Note that if you buy the FW from a dealer 300 miles away, you will likely be forced to go back to that dealer for all warranty service.  Local dealers are NOT obligated to work on your camper, even if they sell and service that brand.  Even if you are out of warranty, the local dealer will give preference to their customers.

grashley said:
Steve is right!  You are solidly in dually territory, or even MDT territory.

Note that if you buy the FW from a dealer 300 miles away, you will likely be forced to go back to that dealer for all warranty service.  Local dealers are NOT obligated to work on your camper, even if they sell and service that brand.  Even if you are out of warranty, the local dealer will give preference to their customers.

that's not exactly right----according to your warranty

We went all in with the Dodge 3500HD that can pull a 30,000 pound fifth wheeler, though I have no intention of trying.  Dealer knows we plan on traveling and assures us any dealer anywhere can do repairs.

.... Dealer knows we plan on traveling and assures us any dealer anywhere can do repairs.

All good until you get to that distant dealer and he puts you on the bottom of the list as you did not by from him or for any other reason he chooses. They likely have a vested interest in serving their own customers first.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
traxster
Back
Top Bottom