Gary Brinck in hospital

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the update Tom  :))

Best wishes and Prayers for you Gary.  Let the Doctors and Nurses do their Wizardry, and follow their orders.  ;D 

We ALL look forward to hearing your great advise again on our RV issues, and the non-RV issues.

You are missed,
Paul  (aka SpencerPJ)

Hope you and Nancy running around again soon.
Will never forget our meeting, Y'all made an impression on me

I will raise a glass of adult beverage to you for your recovery and continued good health...Hang in there, the pain from surgery will go away and it will be a much better future !!

Wishing you a speedy recovery! You are missed here, your wisdom is always shared in an articulate and polite manner. I probably agree more often with your answers , than those of my own!

I will let you forward my wishes for a swift recovery....

Was doing a "Family inventory" on the occasion of my not-so-little brothers 2nd tripple bypass. the first one (Done oh about a decade ago) clogged up and they had to do it again.
He's 2 years younger than me
Mother died 4 years younger than me
I'm still all OEM.
But I do worry about it. in fact it is my major worry.  Wishing Gary best of recoveries.

So the top info guy is down but not out.  :))

I've usually thought of Gary as the top info person on this forum.
The amount of info he can/does provide is amazing. 
Whether it's already in his brain or he knows where and/or how to get it is what makes him so valuable.

I like everyone else wish him a full recovery and an even better life afterwards because with
more blood flowing through him - well that's got to be a good thing.  ;D

Hope his fingers can start typing again soon - so we can all welcome him back.

Best of luck to you Gary. I am glad they got you in surgery and fixed up. Look forward to rehab because it is the way you get out to have fun!

I had been wondering why Gary hadn't been on for awhile.
Best wishes for a speedy and total recovery Gary.

Best of luck and a speedy recovery.  And as Tom said - good looking nurses.  But I?m going to add ?highly skilled doctors, nurses, and support staff?.

Thoughts and prayers headed your way for a full and speedy recovery.  We know you are a fighter and look forward to having you around the forums when you feel well enough.

Donna and I wish you a speedy recovery, and Nancy, please take care not to over strain yourself as you nurse him back to full health.  Hope recovery will be in time for your normal trip north to Asheville in the spring
    There are a number of forum member who are not too far away if you need help with anything, Gary you have been such a help to all of us over the years.

Ed

HueyPilotVN said:
I am sure that we all wish him a speedy recovery.

I had that 15 years ago and want him to know that you can live a long and healthy life after undergoing it.

Get better as we all miss your expert advice and input on the forum, but mostly take it easy and have a relaxing recovery.
26 years for me. Best wishes for a speedy recovery Gary!

SargeW said:
Hurry back Gary, but do it s-l-o-w-l-y! Limit yourself to no more than 20 posts a day!
I cannot imagine Gary doing less than 200 or so replies per day!
IAC, I hope all works out well for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
traxster
Back
Top Bottom