Gary Brinck in hospital

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom

Administrator
Some folks may be wondering why Gary hasn't been on the forum recently. Regulars know that he's usually here daily, offering advice &/or answering questions. Gary and his wife Nancy are also long-time friends of many forum members.

I just got off the phone with Gary's daughter Sheri. and confirmed that Gary was eager to let folks know what's going on. 
Gary has been in the hospital for the last week or so, following open heart surgery. He's alert and improving gradually, but under strict surveillance and care. They expect him to be in the hospital for several weeks but, knowing Gary, he'll be on his laptop as soon as he's able and allowed.

Folks wishing to send a card or wishes can PM me for the address (click the Personal Message icon beneath my avatar). Alternatively, wishes posted here will be collected and forwarded.

Let's keep Gary and his family in our thoughts and prayers, and hope for a full and speedy recovery.

Edit: Corrected procedure.
Edit: Changed duration.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery Gary. You are a backbone of the Forum, and every day you are offline your substantial knowledge and sage advice is sorely missed.

I am sure that we all wish him a speedy recovery.

I had that 15 years ago and want him to know that you can live a long and healthy life after undergoing it.

Get better as we all miss your expert advice and input on the forum, but mostly take it easy and have a relaxing recovery.

Wishing for a speedy and complete recovery, Gary.  Many hugs to you and Nancy.  Remember Russ Mahoney's advice from years ago?  Get a big teddy bear to hug during recovery.  He was serious.  Helps with coughing, etc.

Oh wow.  A bad news/good news type of post for sure.  Really glad to hear he's doing okay.  He is a wealth of information here.

I was also wondering where the Wizard was.

Gary, get well soon! I need somebody to keep me straight! Hope to hear from you soon. Our prayers are sent for you and Miss Nancy.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery Mr Gary..
My Mother had that surgery 10 years ago. She's 82 years of age now I have trouble keeping up with her. Do what the Doctor's tell you and we will eagerly await your return.

Wishing you all the best :)  From what i understand, once you turn the corner on this you will feel like a new man with tons of energy.  :)

Get well soon Gary.  At times we are in need of your well respected advice.  Even after leaving the road you continue to make this a better place for all.

Bill

Get well soon, Gary. We miss you. I'm always amazed at Gary's depth and breath of knowledge. I guess that's why he's called the wizard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom