Gas Prices

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yesterday I paid $2.249 for diesel in Mathis, TX, 40 miles west of Corpus Christi. 87 Octane gas was $2.149. The FMCA Lone Star Chapter rally held in Mathis broke up yesterday and everyone was pleased at the fuel price for the trip home or to Beaumont for the 6 State Rally.

Hello all from MO. we arrived 6 days ago right outside KC and saw gas at 2.29 so we filled up as we had not seen it that low in some time.  Well guess what, 6 days later we filled the toad for 2.09.  20 cents down in 6 days, hope that it keeps the downward track!
Cheryl

2.74 here in Montrose, Colorado. Rumor has it that you can find 2.53 in Grand Junction.

Went back up to 2.35 here this AM.  Guess some dang big shot in the oil business is buying another house or plane.

Shayne said:
Went back up to 2.35 here this AM.  Guess some dang big shot in the oil business is buying another house or plane.

Costco-Avondale dropped 2? this morning to $2.229. I filled up there yesterday for $2.319 without having to run up to Bell Road.

Filled the CRV for 2.159 tonight.

See, they did make me happy to buy 1.00/gal fuel for over $2.00/gal. ???

Jeff Cousins said:
Filled the CRV for 2.159 tonight.

See, they did make me happy to buy 1.00/gal fuel for over $2.00/gal. ???

Shoot, I was happy when it went below $3/gal until I stopped and thought about it and wondered why I was happy ?

Wow Kenneth! Diesel was $3.019 at our local Safeway today which, when you factor in the 10c discount, is $2.919. Chris and I looked at each other and both said "let's go get the coach and fillerup".

Tom,

Might be cheaper to trailer the ship behind the coach and bring them to Houston to fill up ! ;D ;D ;)

The fuel prices have been dropping like a rock around here, thank goodness !

wendycoke said:
Shoot, I was happy when it went below $3/gal until I stopped and thought about it and wondered why I was happy ?

Happiness is all ways relative. I saved 81 cents per gallon vs fill up in MT when I filled 150 gallons of diesel in W. Memphis AR for 2.389 this morning or about $120 less. You bet I'm happy.

Wonder how much longer we will see the diesel prices drop .... Here in Memphis, they have dropped $0.40+ in the last 2 weeks .... I can almost afford to fill up now.

Larry

blueblood said:
Happiness is all ways relative. I saved 81 cents per gallon vs fill up in MT when I filled 150 gallons of diesel in W. Memphis AR for 2.389 this morning or about $120 less. You bet I'm happy.
When we arrived in Lewistown we topped off the fuel tank at $2.62 gal.  Diesel was as high as $3.29 here but has now dropped to $2.88.  We can make it down to where diesel is less then $2.50.  Just our luck the price will increase before we get there though.

Back
Top Bottom