generator help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pghcmper

i recently purchased a new jayco 23b, i have many questions, but the one nagging me the most is which generator to purchase. i think ive narrowed it down to either the honda 3000eu, or the yamaha ef 2400c.
does any one have any opinions on either generator. i do want to use my a/c.thanks.

All I can tell you is that the Honda is an EXCELLANT generator - functional and quiet.  I have NO KNOWLEDGE of the Yamaha version.
Hope you're happy with whatever you choose :).

Steve

Got to see the Yahama in Quartzsite,,, Very slightly less noise than the Honda, a few construction things I liked better (Better bearings for example)  I'll refer you to a dealer for the rest of the advantages of one over the other.

I would not hesitate to suggest either one of them.  3,000 to 3500 watts is good

Either would be a fine choice, but I'm curious why you are comparing a 3000 watt Honda to a 2400 watt Yamaha. Sort of apples and oranges, isn't it?  Yamaha makes the same style generator in 2800 and 3000 watt versions too.  But perhaps you have calculated that 2400 watts is enough for your needs and went to 3000 on the Honda simply because Honda doesn't make a 2400?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom