Get out and VOTE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hfx_Cdn

As many of you know, even though I am staunchly Canadian, I love following politics on both sides of our border.  However, it all comes down to a meaningless process if people do not exercise their franchise by staying away from the polls.  In many cases those same people who don't vote are the most vocal in their criticism of how things are going.
    So, my point is that too many of our ancestors worked too hard for too long, with many lives lost in wars, to let it slide under the carpet through apathy.  GET OUT AND VOTE for who ever your heart tells you will do the best job. 

Ed

PS:  Knowing this group, I am likely preaching to the converted, but it needs to be said.

Share the ride to the poles...Take your neighbor to vote.....Why go alone ?? Make it a tail gate voting party.....

Hfx_Cdn said:
    As many of you know, even though I am staunchly Canadian, I love following politics on both sides of our border.  However, it all comes down to a meaningless process if people do not exercise their franchise by staying away from the polls.  In many cases those same people who don't vote are the most vocal in their criticism of how things are going.
    So, my point is that too many of our ancestors worked too hard for too long, with many lives lost in wars, to let it slide under the carpet through apathy.  GET OUT AND VOTE for who ever your heart tells you will do the best job. 

Ed

PS:  Knowing this group, I am likely preaching to the converted, but it needs to be said.

Well said.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7mark7
Back
Top Bottom