Getting ready to fulltime RV.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

watch4luci1

Hi all, I'm Luci and my honey and I are getting ready to become fulltime RVers.  We recently became proud owners of a Harney Renegade.  We are planning on working for a couple more years then can hit the road and enjoy life.  Hope to hear from many who are already enjoying their time RVing. 8)

watch4luci1 said:
Hi all, I'm Luci and my honey and I are getting ready to become fulltime RVers.? We recently became proud owners of a Harney Renegade.? We are planning on working for a couple more years then can hit the road and enjoy life.? Hope to hear from many who are already enjoying their time RVing. 8)

Hi Luci,

Welcome to the RV Forum.  Congratulations on the the Harney Renegade.  We are glad you found us.  Please feel free to join in any of the discussions or start a discussion.  Please ask any question that you have.  There is a lot of experience among the members here.  Please continue to visit here often.

Hi Lucy and welcome to the RV Forum.  You have come to the right place for information on RVing subjects.  There are quite a few experienced RVers here who will be happy to help.  So ask questions and/or jump into an on-going discussion or start a new thread of your own. ;D

Hello Luci,

Welcome to the RV Forum!  Several of our Forum members are fulltimers as we were for seven years until we bought a home base last year.  In a manner of speaking, we still consider ourselves "fulltimers"  since we don't spend that much time in the homebase.

Congrats on the Renegade.  Would you have a photo of the coach available to attach to a reply message?  For instructions on attaching a photo look in the Forum tips section of the Forum.

After you've had an opportunity to look around, please respond to our poll

Here's a snapshot of the Renegade.
Luci

Attachments

• 03-16-05 renegade 04.jpg
    03-16-05 renegade 04.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 23
Good looking coach!  What's the white box on the right?  I noticed the palms...are you in FLA or CA?  Our winter base is in Central FLA.

Thanks for the compliments on our coach.  We are very proud of it.  We are in Oregon and the picture was taken in our drive way..........The white box on the right is actually our mailbox and that isn't a palm but a yucca plant.  thanks again for responding.
Luci

Luci,

Please take part in our discussions and ask any questions you have.  Lot of experience here and the framily is willing to share.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7199michael
Back
Top Bottom