Getting ready to jump up to Class A

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

stevensc

I have just made a deal to purchase a 1999 Fleetwood American Dream assuming a good outcome of a through inspection.  I don't know the seller well but do know several people that say he is meticulous about the maintenance of this RV (as well as everything else he owns), so I don't expect to find any major problems.  That being said, I would appreciate any suggestions of what to look for and what to ask about.  Thanks

You got yourself one outrageous RV. If it is in good shape you will be in heaven. I hope it passes the inspection. Please post photos if you get it.

Stevensc, have you looked in our Library (above button)?  It has various articles on purchasing used RVs as well as checklists you might find useful.

ArdraF

Seiler, I feel really good that everything will come out positive.

ArdraF, Thanks for the reminder.

Thanks, I am really excited!

SeilerBird said:
You got yourself one outrageous RV. If it is in good shape you will be in heaven. I hope it passes the inspection. Please post photos if you get it.

I got it!  Tried to post pictures but got message saying max pic size was 3500KB.  They were all individually more than that.  Anyway, I think I got the exterior picture as my avitar.

Back
Top Bottom