Getting to know me .

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ryegal

;D Hi all  Let me tell you some about myself. My husband and I full timed it for 11 yrs and have been many places in Ca, Nv, wa  Az, alaska, utah, Montana, and Canada. So as people talk about the places they have been it reminds me of when we were there and all the beautiful this country is .How nice people are and how lucky we were to do it . Well I have a few years of work left and I have a vintage 1975 Barth motorhome. I get out here in Wa and cannot wait to go south again. OH when you talk of Quartsite it reminds me of all the good times we had there. This is why I want to come here. If I had one piece of advice for couples is learn what the other does. I used to do the inside and Bob did the outside. Now I'm learning  how to do all of that.
But I will be out there in a few years. Happy trails and thanks for being there. Donna :)

Hi Donna. It sounds like you have a lot of experience to share with others here.

Hi Donna,

That is good advise about learning what the other does.  Sam drives 90% of the time because she relly likes to drive.  We both hook up the car and check each others tasks and we both know how to do all the hookups.  She does give me the privlege of dealing with the waste tanks but she has also preformed these duties.  Sam uses one of Betty's phases to discribe dealing with the waste tanks she efers to that as a blue job.

The Barth is a nice MH.

We both hook up the car and check each others tasks

I've watched you both do that Ron, and I'd recommend it to anyone. Great way to catch a mistake before something bad happens.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom