Getting Weather Reports?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Steve CDN

Where do you get weather reports for planning your trip, especially when you plan to cover hundreds of miles and weather conditions might be threatening?

In Canada, the best and most accurate weather reports come from the Federal Govenment weather agency:

? ? ? ? ? Environment Canada

After selecting the City for which you want information, you can select your preference to show results in either Metric or Imperial Units.

Your preference is selected using the first button on the left, just above TEXT FORECAST

Share your favorite weather URL or other weather information source by posting a REPLY to this posting.

Ron,

Weather Underground is another wonderful sight that provides real time monitoring by volunteer contributors all over.  Weather underground also monitors Canadian sites.

Steve said:
Ron,

Weather Underground is another wonderful sight that provides real time monitoring by volunteer contributors all over.? Weather underground also monitors Canadian sites.

I know of at least one of the framily that provides weather data from their area to weather underground from his Davis weather station.

Ron and Steve,

Don't know why but there is no "quote" button on any of your messages. Could it be that you are both staff so can reply to each other?

Anyhow....If anyone wants to know what the weather is at Camp Verde, Arizona they can log onto wundergroud at the following link. It is my Davis Vantage Pro weather station reporting. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and other weather stations in the area are listed. If you click on "Camp Verde" you will get ALL the details. Updated every 15 minutes.

]http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/getForecast?query=86322

Don't know why but there is no "quote" button on any of your messages. Could it be that you are both staff so can reply to each other?

I'm note sure about why the quote is not displayed for you.  Anyway I have merged your response with the rest of the original subject.

It was your weather station that I was alluding to.  Thanks for posting the information on how to view Camp Verde weather.  Let me know if the quote button is visable to you now.

Alaskansnowbirds said:
Ron said:
Let me know if the quote button is visable to you now.

The quote buttons are there now. Don't know why they weren't there before.

I can't explain why they weren't there before.  Thanks for letting us know the quote buttons have returned.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom