Glad to be here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

crawforo

We're the Crawford's from Indiana and although we are not retired, yet, we do spend a couple of months in Florida during the winter.  We have had several RV's, but our latest is a 2004 Terry Quantum AX6, 37 foot, Fifth Wheel.  We love it.  We have a
2004 Chevy Dually.  I bought the Terry used, and it is equipped with washer/dryer hook up.  We are thinking of purchasing a
unit, but don't know if we should get vented or not.  What is best, or do we have a choice.  That's my question and I thank
you for your time. 

Roberta

Hi Roberta!

Welcome to the RV Forum.the friendliest place in Cyberspace!!? We enjoy meeting new friends who are sharing the RV lifestyle.

Because the postings (discussions)? on the RV Forum are threaded, it helps if a topic is posted in just one discussion section.? This ensures that you will receive the benefit of various peoples' comments on your query.? If the same question is posted in several places simultaneously, it becomes confusing as to which discussion is the one to reply to.

It's no big deal, it's just getting used to the way the Forum software works and the Forum staff have tools to help out.

Anyone wanting to reply to Roberta's question about washer/dryer venting,? ?CLICK HERE

Hope you will enjoy the RV Forum...we're glad you found us.

Hi Roberta,

Welcome to the RV Forum Framily.  Please join in any of the ongoing discussions or start new discussions relationg to our RVing lifestyle.

Glad you found us.

Hi and welcome to the RV Forum, Roberta.  We are glad to see you here and hope you enjoy your time with us.  Feel free to ask questions or to jump into any on-going discussion with your comments.  FWIW, I second all of the comments over in the other thread regarding not even considering a non-vented washer/dryer.  And yes, Splendide has a near-lock on the market.  We have had ours for close to 5 years now and it has given us very good dependable service.  ;D

Back
Top Bottom