Glad to see you-all are back <G>

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Colette

Okay! The forum has a new home, that's great. I see I am already WAY behind in the messages, I'll try to catch up, in my "free" time. <G>

Colette

Welcome to the new forum format Colette.  Glad to see that you finaly found us.  ;D

Colette said:
Okay! The forum has a new home, that's great. I see I am already WAY behind in the messages, I'll try to catch up, in my "free" time. <G>

Colette

Welcome to the new digs.  We are glad to have you back.  We missed you guys.  Hope you like our new home.

So, Colette, does this mean you are on the way back north, or even already in the Delta RV park?

Good to see you on the board again.

Ciao,

Doug

<<So, Colette, does this mean you are on the way back north, or even already in the Delta RV park?>>

No, it'll be awhile before we're back at Peace Arch, we're in the midst of construction here, a storage building at beach level, a set of stairs next to it, and a retaining wall across the front of the property. Once all that is done (hopefully not TOO far off the estimated date of completion, end of April) we'll backfill and let it sit over the summer rains. When we return next fall, the ground should be level and compacted enough to begin construction of the house.

Colette

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awiltzius
Back
Top Bottom