Go Tampa Bay Bucs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SeilerBird

In September the Tampa Bay Lightning won the Stanley Cup against the Dallas Stars.

In October the Miami Heat lost the finals game to the Los Angeles Lakers.

In October the Tampa Bay Rays lost the World Series to the Los Angeles Dodgers.

In December the Orlando City Lions got eliminated in the semi-final playoff round by the New England Revolution.

In February the Tampa Bay Bucs will host the Kansas City Chiefs in the SuperBowl.

It is a great time to be a sports fan in Florida. BTW there is no such city as Tampa Bay. Tampa Bay is a bay located next to the city of Tampa.

Now us ex- New England fans are Tampa fans and all the Floridians who hated Brady suddenly love him.

Should be an interesting game, but at my old age I'll be in bed and have to wait till the morning to see the results

As much as I would like to see the Pat's (oops I mean Tampa) win, I think it will be KC

Jack L

My team(s) are not in it so it does not much matter to me who wins, but I wish success for the Tampa fans here.

Well, never been a fan of Brady. But He has proved that he is a damned good Quarterback. I have to give him that.
And, thanks to him, my friends in Florida who have been long suffering Bucc fans may see their  second Trophy.

Squares is the dumbest gambling ploy ever invented. There are no odds, you win 100% of your money if you play it long enough. The only way to beat it is to play once, win, and never play it again.

As an Indianapolis Colts fan, we despise Tom Brady.  (do like your coach bruce arians tho)  I also have a daughter in Wichita, so...
ps: in fairness, Tom, I'm happy for the excitement in the Tampa area, hopefully it doesn't become a super spreader event.

Go Chiefs !!!!!!!!

Never had the opportunity of going to a Superbowl, so last year shortly after Superbowl 54 I contacted the Buc's office to ask the price to buy a couple of seats.  At the time I was told that seats would only go on sale near the time of the Superbowl.
      Well Covid 19 came along, we had to return to Canada, so it was lucky that I didn't put out any money to buy a ticket.  On the other hand, with Tampa in the game, and tickets going for tediously high prices ( over $10,000 per seat and up) I likely could have made money flipping them.

Ed

I was selling sports cards in the early 90s and I went to Superbowl 24 in New Orleans. I was offered a ticket for $25 and turned it down. I would have been too tired to go so I watched it on TV instead. During the broadcast they showed the Superbowl 24 special set of cards and everyone got one set. Me and my girlfriend went into the exits as soon as the game ended and was paying $5 for the set of cards. We got a whole bunch and later resold them in California for $50 each. I notice they are selling for $15 currently on eBay.\

https://www.etsy.com/listing/865081082/super-bowl-xxiv-card-set-free-shipping?gpla=1&gao=1&&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=shopping_us_c-art_and_collectibles-collectibles-memorabilia-sports_collectibles-other&utm_custom1=_k_CjwKCAiAjeSABhAPEiwAqfxURa8e6ayRrTHIgHKmImUMZGUK52TUFkGPXTVzeUTK8Ljfg8WrfgDjdhoCpQ0QAvD_BwE_k_&utm_content=go_304499675_41987069999_196666058837_pla-314954652453_c__865081082_12768591&utm_custom2=304499675&gclid=CjwKCAiAjeSABhAPEiwAqfxURa8e6ayRrTHIgHKmImUMZGUK52TUFkGPXTVzeUTK8Ljfg8WrfgDjdhoCpQ0QAvD_BwE

Tom Brady is older, isn't terribly athletic, and is married to an attractive wife

I am older, not terribly athletic, and am married to an attractive wife

Separated at birth?

GO BUCS

Whatever you may think of Brady you have to give him credit for lifting Tampa to the heights of pro teams. They were something like 7 and 9 last year (with much the same - admittedly very good talent ). They do have a good new coach, but Brady is largely responsible for the new attitude.

Regardless of the outcome, Brady's attutude and example have made the difference. It would be hard to overstate his value to Tampa!

Ernie

Ernie n Tara said:
Whatever you may think of Brady you have to give him credit for lifting Tampa to the heights of pro teams. They were something like 7 and 9 last year (with much the same - admittedly very good talent ). They do have a good new coach, but Brady is largely responsible for the new attitude.

Regardless of the outcome, Brady's attutude and example have made the difference. It would be hard to overstate his value to Tampa!

Ernie
True and I might add that this year without Brady but still with the same coach, Belichick the New England Patriots are 7 and 9 this last year. So much for Belichick being the genius.

My Chiefs cap is a good conversation starter when I'm shopping at Safeway. I have found many Chiefs fans here in small town Nevada. GO CHIEFS

Back
Top Bottom