Going HAM for two weeks in an RV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jackolantern22

I haven't done any camping/RVing since college, a couple decades ago, but the family insists they want to give it a try. So we're taking a 32' Class C out on the road for two weeks in August. Me, my bride and our boys (ages 9 and 4). Should be a hoot.

Camping (RVing) is a great family activity that can create a lifetime's worth of memories, and it's often the unplanned incidents that are the most valued. It also plants the seed for the next generation of campers. I hope you guys have a great time.

Kev

We did that a couple of times back in the 90s and the 3 of the children still talk about it and they are all in their 50s now.  Obviously a great time was had by all.
ENJOY!

Lou Schneider said:
What does HAM stand for? Other than Ham (amateur) radio, of course.

Wondering about that myself.. Per one of the spokes persons for the Dayton Amateur Radio Association Hamvention "Have Another Meal".

Yes, thought the OP was going to mention, maybe RV adventure and taking along a rig, but that does not seem to be there.  Actually for me, deciding whether to install my rig in my new to us rig or new to us new Jeep toad. 

Oh well.

I also want to know what "going HAM" means.  It's nice to avoid confusing acronyms in the subject line.

ArdraF

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7199michael
Back
Top Bottom