Going to buy a new class A HELLP!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Folks who own Monacos seem to be satisfied.? The only reason I would not consider a Monaco if I were in the market is that they seem to be behind the times on suspension in that they do not offer IFS (Indepemndent Front Suspension)? Having owned two coaches without IFS and the present with IFS I would not consider anything without IFS.? We noted the difference when test driving before we bought our Eagle in 99.

Some of the Coaches that do have IFS include American Coach Eagle, Dream, Tradition), Country Coach, Newmar, Travel Supreme. 

You'll find supporters and religious fervor for and against most brands. We've had our Monaco Camelot a little less than 3 years and have been very happy with it. Monaco has been first class in supporting us for anything that needed fixing, but those experiences were at the Monaco factory service centers in Oregon and Indianna. Our Monaco dealer was a waste of space and I'd never do business with them again. But I'd buy another Monaco without reservation.

My Monaco dealer was also a waste of many hours/days/weeks.? ?I didn't go the the factory service center (too dumb).? I just got angrier.? ?Tiffin factory is 5 hr away.? ?Monaco Factory service 10 hr away.? Any questions about my next purchase??
Joe

Hi Joe. I've heard only good things about Tiffin.

Back
Top Bottom