Golf Clubs and courses

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am in the midst of the snowbird march at this time.  Currently parked in WM at Blackfoot Idaho with 14 other rigs.  Will leave for Ogden WM or maybe even Coral RV Campground in Kanab, if we can make it in 1 day.  We plan to stay at Kanab RV Park 3 days to take in Bryce, Zion, and North Rim Grand Canyon.

The nice thing about the series of WM stays (this is our 3rd night in a row as we march south) is that we get to meet so many others heading to AZ and who are on the snowbird move.  A number of them have told me there are tons of AZ golf courses that only charge $25 over the winter.  They might not be among the glitzier courses, but I just want to play anywhere and get my game back.  Par 3s, 9 hole courses, public 18 hole courses, are all find with me.  Occasionally I will go to a glitz course and buy a bag of balls and use their driving range.  Then a couple hours chipping and putting for free.  I can mooch with the best of them.  Currently my interest for practicing is MUCH higher than for playing, so I can get a day of golf in without much cost as long as I stay on the range and the practice greens.

Anyone know if there are mowed fields accessible to the public in AZ that permit a golfer to hit a bag of practice balls?  I had no difficulty finding such places back east.  School grounds, quiet parks when ballfields not in use. etc.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7199michael
Back
Top Bottom