Good price for Winnebago class c?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chelroe

Hello. We are thinking of purchasing a class c Winnebago view with 50k miles for 73,000. Our online research has uncovered a vast range of prices for this model so it’s hard to tell if this is a good price. The motor home is in excellent condition. Any tips on how to tell if this price is fair?

Search on-line resources (RVT.COM, RVTRADER.COM, etc.) for that particular model and accessories for comparison pricing.

Asking prices are all over the map. Sometimes based on condition, but more often because sellers have wildly varying notions of the value (often based on how much they still owe!). Best you can do is look at as many comparables as you can find and sort of average them out. PPL Motorhomes lists actual selling prices, but those are consignment sales so tend to the low side vs dealer lot prices.

NADA RV Guide estimates depreciation. They tend to be low these days, but its one source of data.

The reason like my older on with 2 slides and a 50 gal fuel tank 40 gal fresh water tank and a 18 gal propane tank with 16 in tires LTtires to boot which mean light truck you can get out of weight quick and you haven't added your people if dog coming,food grill,bikes I think you get the idea. Mine became blow out city constant replacement of tires in rear and some damage also and yes I check air pressure. Many can be close to being near max weight empty. Just saying be-careful of which you by and good luck there are some good ones to be had for sure.

Back
Top Bottom