Grand Tetons

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

colleenfl

I have reservations at the Grand Teton RV Resort. I was just looking at the Colter Bay Marina RV Resort and would like input from all if I should switch my reservations from Grand Teton RV Resort to the Colter Bay RV Resort?

Thanks
Colleen FL

colleenfl said:
I have reservations at the Grand Teton RV Resort. I was just looking at the Colter Bay Marina RV Resort and would like input from all if I should switch my reservations from Grand Teton RV Resort to the Colter Bay RV Resort?

Thanks
Colleen FL

Both are good. You couldn't go wrong with either but Colter Bay has more shade and is more picturesque. I prefer parks cg's, and so my choice would be Colter Bay.

I have not been to the Grand Teton, but I loved  Colter Bay.  Very quaint and neat touristy shopping.  (I like that sort of thing)  Some of my best Grand Teton t-shirts came from that place. The entire area is so nice you can't go wrong with any pick. But be prepared for crowds.

Betty

colleenfl said:

Thanks
Colleen FL

You might want to read the reviews on both at www.rvparkreviews.com

I did read the reviews and after several phone calls to get information from Grand Teton Rv Resort I have found the reviews to be accurate from what they say. Our reservations are now at Colter Bay Rv Resort.

We recently stayed at Grand Tetons RV Resort and while it was fine, it certainly wasn't anything incredible and compared to other places we went it was VERY expensive (we payed $47 for one night I think and that's because we got the low season discount!).  While the services were adequate, I really didn't think that it was any better (other than the view) than all the other parks we stayed at for $20-30 and even at $30 I think I would have felt that it was quite expensive.

Coleen,
Grand Teton is nice but Colter Bay is the hiot ticket. You'll love it.

Back
Top Bottom