Great New Place

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Maureen

I am so glad I found the "new place".  Although I did not post often in the old forum, I would read messages and get such valuable information. 
A bit about me and RV experience.  Hubby and I have a mortorhome and get out for a few trips a year. This year so far only one trip but that is due to a lot of work around the homefront.  We live in Northern California and travel with a group from Amador County when we can get the time.  I have worked and still work in a forum back at CIS and sad to see this forum leave..  A positive word.  the forum here looks great, so far easy to get through and hope to catch up on messages soon.  I am impressed with the Calender for events, we have yet to attend a Rally and looking forward to doing so soon. 

Tom, great job and glad to find ya all....  ::)

~Maureen~

Maureen,

We are gald you found us too.  Welcome to our new home.  We hope you like the new look. We hope that you can join us at one of the rallies.

Glad you found us Maureen, and thanks for the kind words. Yes, Betty is doing a wonderful job with the calendar.

Maureen,

Glad to see that you found our new location and that you like the format.  Welcome! :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom