Great North American RV Rally

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Betty Brewer

Moderator Emeritus
Great North American RV Rally will be held July 11 to 14, 2005 in Redmond, Oregon.

This event is open to all types of  RV's.

Complete Rally details at www.rv.net/rally

Phone number 877-749-7122

By the way, next year's Great North American RV Rally is going to be in Daytona Beach at the Daytona International Speedway. At last I won't have very far to travel.  ;D

We might be in ellowstone by then lol.  These rallies keep moving just a week or so beyind our reach.  Next year we should be in synch.

Smoky said:
We might be in ellowstone by then lol.? These rallies keep moving just a week or so beyind our reach.? Next year we should be in synch.

It would be a real challange to make all the rallies across the country.  Like you said it will be easier to get in sync once your on the road.

Betty Brewer said:
Great North American RV Rally will be held July 11 to 14, 2005 in Redmond, Oregon.This event is open to all types of? RV's.Complete Rally details at www.rv.net/rallyPhone number 877-749-7122

Hi Everyone,
We are in Redmond, Oregon enjoying the Great North American RV Rally.  I'd like to repeat my sentiment  that attending one of these rallies is a fantastic way to shop for RV's.  All manufacturers have their latest and greatest rigs on display with red carpet rolled out for your viewing pleasure.  Big tents are full of RV gadgets we  "must have."  The seminars are varied in topics and though many are trying to sell you their product, you do learn about stuff.  Please note there is an entire seminar on buying a ladder!  The parking was very efficient this time and the school bus transportation system is working well.  We have a view of the snow capped mountains and the sky is clear.  I will attend a microwave convection cooking class this afternoon and one of the featured entertainers is Debbie Reynolds. Life is good. Next rally is in Daytona Beach.

Betty Brewer

Betty Brewer said:
Big tents are full of RV gadgets we  "must have." 

Betty,

I hope you post a list of the new "must have" items.  :)

Phil

BernieD said:
And I hope Terry does also ;D

Vendors opened at noon today.? Betty bought nothing---Did not enter? the tents. ..? spent the day in Bend having lunch with cousin.? Terry got a replacement part for his Garnett? tank sensors ... free.? Terry got a new motor for the Fantastic Fan.... free.? Terry got his transmission filters changed by the Allison technicians at our site .? Not free but he learned how to do it next time.? (Though he did say he would not do it himself as there were many steps, torque wrenches required and? sensitive O rings. ) Stay tuned.

Betty

Day 2 of GNARV rally.  Betty was in the Vendor  tents at opening.  Stopped by Cotton Casual clothes vendor and was invited to participate in the afternoon fashion show as a model.  Whoooo hoooo.  Wore a purple cotton outfit  with a red hat and red purse and watch.  Will buy the outfit.  Won my matching number.  Terrible cell phone service.  Can't connect with Forum friends here shopping to buy a rig.

Terry fixed the Fantastic Fan and the tank sensor guage.  Of to entertainment.

Betty

Betty:

What's the temperature? After the last two FMCA conventions in Redmond we hope for cooler climes.

Jeff /Washington said:
What's the temperature? After the last two FMCA conventions in Redmond we hope for cooler climes.

Hi Jeff,

Surprisingly , it's been beautiful.  We saw a bit of rain duringn the night on first day.  Then 75 ish to mid 80's with a nice breeeze.  5600 rigs here.  They split entertainment into 2 groups the  6pm and the 8 pm.  It's warm but not hot inside the arena.  You would have loved it.  good transportation.

Betty

Betty Brewer said:
Vendors opened at noon today.? Betty bought nothing---Did not enter? the tents. ..? spent the day in Bend having lunch with cousin.? Terry got a replacement part for his Garnett? tank sensors ... free.? Terry got a new motor for the Fantastic Fan.... free.? Terry got his transmission filters changed by the Allison technicians at our site .? Not free but he learned how to do it next time.? (Though he did say he would not do it himself as there were many steps, torque wrenches required and? sensitive O rings. ) Stay tuned.Betty

Day 4 of Rally.

Betty purchased lots of cotton comfortable clothes.  Terry purchased  an "invisible chamois."  This is a machine that pressure washes your rig and it dries without spotting.  Heavy duty industrial  spot free rinse.  Small and portable, saves time and money, affordable  or so says the sales brochere.
It was  a great rally.

Betty Brewer

OK I will bite!? (Even though this sounds like one of Tom's Snipe Hunt messages? ;D).? It is so interesting it is worth biting on.

Tell us more about this invisible chamois?? Pics?? Cost?? More on how it works?

Smoky said:
OK I will bite!? (Even though this sounds like one of Tom's Snipe Hunt messages? ;D).? It is so interesting it is worth biting on.Tell us more about this invisible chamois?? Pics?? Cost?? More on how it works?

Smokey,

I am typing as the satellite dish is going down so  pics will have to wait.  The cost was less than the new motorhome he really wanted to buy .  I will give a full report when we try it out on Saturday.  No it is not a snipe.
Betty

"The cost was less than the new motorhome he really wanted to buy ."

Goodness gracious I sure hope so!! ;D ;D

Looking forward with interest to seeing more about this device.

Smoky said:
Even though this sounds like one of Tom's Snipe Hunt messages

Sounds like you've been smoking something again Smoky. I don't go on snipe hunts and I'm not part of a conspiracy.

LOL Tom, I hope you are joking.? I was referring to the 50 amp service at QZ.? Surely you know what a snip hunt is?? (I hope ... :eek:).

I have not smoked anything in more than 40 years.? My vice has turned more liquid.? ?:D

I had those 50 amp full hookups last year at QZ and was pretty sure I would get them next year till Tom went and made arrangements to have them reserved for Smoky.  Heck I didn't seven know you could possibly reserve a site out there til Tom made that arrangement.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lmw
Back
Top Bottom