Great source of information!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Griff

Hi folks,

Due to the fact of my wife Treese insisting we buy a TT after she paid off the suburban, (so I wouldn't spend the money on something else) we are now RVers!  Used to tent camp a bit many years ago, but this is our first shot at pulling something like this around so am sure there will be questions...however, there is sooooo much good information in the posts and in the library that I have already learned a lot.
A quick bit about us...
Eastern Oregon/SW Idaho (Ontario, OR)
25' Hornet bumper pull
06 2500HD crew w/duramax-allison
hers, mine and ours we have 15 children (one still at home to camp with us) and lots of grandkids...so no shortage of folks to haul off with us once get get this trailer camping figured out.
Will be mostly weekend stuff as we both work full time (we are self employed and this TT is a ploy by Treese to get me to take some time off), but I am excited at the prospect of maybe getting back into some fishing and hunting...something I loved when I was younger.
I will have some questions I havent found the answers to yet, but am counting on the "framily" on here giving me a good ribbing and getting us lined out! 
Hope to  bump into some of you one of these days!

Take care,
Griff

Welcome aboard,
Have fun with the life style ad get information here on the forum.

Betty Brewer

Hi Griff, let me add my welcome to Betty's and congratulations on the trailer. Let us know if we can answer any questions.

Welcome to the RV Forum.  Glad you found us.  RVing is a great lifestyle and I'm sure you will enjoy it.  Welcome aboard.

Welcome aboard, Griff & Treese.  Nancy & I will be spending the summer in your general area, workamping at the Suncrest RV Resort in Moses Lake, WA.  Will arrive there around May 4 and stay thru Labor Day.  Come on up and see us some weekend.  You can enjoy some live RVing tips and techniques as well as RV Forum camaraderie.  ;)

Thank you to everyone for the warm welcome!  We are looking forward to spending some time getting away and this group appears to know how to make it fun!

Gary,

Thank you for the invite, when you get up there I will find out how to make contact and we will put something together.  I should go to Spokane for business one of these days anyway, so will make a good excuse to drag this critter up there and get that "first hand" advice!

Take care,
Griff

Back
Top Bottom