Great Weekend

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ken K

This past weekend we attended a local wakeboarding event, and it was the first time we pulled the boat with the class C. Everything went really well, the weather was great and fun was had by all. I think may wife may be on to something here, as strange as it may sound, I didn't miss the tent!

Attachments

• DSC00109.jpg
    DSC00109.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 53
  • mikegettinworked_210.jpg
    mikegettinworked_210.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 46
  • neiloa3_260.jpg
    neiloa3_260.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 48
Ken K said:
This past weekend we attended a local wakeboarding event, and it was the first time we pulled the boat with the class C. Everything went really well, the weather was great and fun was had by all. I think may wife may be on to something here, as strange as it may sound, I didn't miss the tent!

Boy that looks like fun.  Where is the lake?

Betty

It was actually on the Illinois river in Ottawa Illinois. I'd say around 100-200 people attended. It was the final of three events during the year. I couldn't believe the number of folks that are switching from tents to RVs as there were lots of "new" used rigs out this past weekend. Even managed to tell a few folks about your site - 

Attachments

• markraley_128.jpg
    markraley_128.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 37
Ken K said:
I couldn't believe the number of folks that are switching from tents to RVs as there were lots of "new" used rigs out this past weekend.

That's a logical progression, as many of us found out.

Even managed to tell a few folks about your site

Thanks. Hope we see of them show up here.

Back
Top Bottom