Greetings from Idaho!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

drgnflyz

My husband and I just bought a 1987 Chiefton Winnebago. We have 2 young sons, ages 5 and 7, and 2 Boston Terrors.? I am hoping to learn how to re-do the interior myself, and to learn some tips and tricks for travelling with children and pets.?

We took an overnight trip to Island Park and had a blast.? The winnie needs some TLC, and we are excited to learn how to restore her! She?showed a bit of her age while driving.? An outside door panel fell off on the drive home- took us a couple of minutes to figure out where the? :eek: noise was coming from, LOL; thank goodness for those cables that hook them to the rig!

Well, that's it for me for now-glad to have found this group and look forward to meeting you all!

Hello and welcome.  ;D :D  I predict many joy filled hours of adventure for you.  This site is a good one for just about anything you need to know.  Myself, spouse and animals may be able to meet you if you are checking out Idaho.  We are retired in the Boise area.  ::)

Welcome to the RV Forum and congratulations on your purchase of the Winnebago.  Please join in on any of the ongoing discussions, start new discussions, or ask any questions you might have relating to RVing.  Thanks for joining us.

Back
Top Bottom