Greetings... I'm brand new to RV Forum.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Thomas1075

Hello,

My name is Tom and I reside in Hutto Texas. I'm new to the RV Forum and so this is a learning experience for me.
I have a 1989 Chevy Allegro 35' motorhome. I purchased about a year ago.
It is very clean and very nice. Very well taken care of... but it does have some aging issues.
I'm currently involved in it's restoration and have come upon some difficulties.
So... My plan is to ask advice from the experts here on this RV forum, because the way I see it... No one person is going to have as much knowledge and experience as a whole group's combined knowledge and experience.
So with that... I'm happy to be associated with this RV forum.

Thomas1075

Welcome to THE RV FORUM.  I'm sorry it took so long to recognize that you had not been properly greeted.

We are a friendly bunch and we enjoy helping each other.  I think you will enjoy being part of the group.  Participation in our many on-line discussions is key.  It is a good way to learn more about rving and meet new friends.

Our library is pretty inclusive and you should be able to find many answers there.

Welcome aboard!

Thomas1075 said:
No one person is going to have as much knowledge and experience as a whole group's combined knowledge and experience.

That's what you think. You haven't met Gary yet.

Welcome to the forum. If you have questions, it's much easier for us if you create a new post for every question you have unless they are related.

Welcome to the forum! We?re always more than willing to answer questions......though sometimes it may be the ?wrong? answer! Hey......?it?s the thought that counts?!  ;)    Again......Welcome!

Welcome to the RV Forum Thomas1075

Sorry as well for the late welcome.

Back
Top Bottom