Greetings to All

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SunnySide

Tom and All Forum Folks:

My husband, Peter and our cat, Cricket love the RV'ing lifestyle. 
A 32' 2000 Flair towing a tow dolly with Mazda MPV aboard, was our initiation into the RV world.
We now drive a 34' 2005 Bounder and tow a 2001 Honda CRV 4 wheels down.
We drive from Ottawa, Ontario, Canada (still working so RV is still part-time) to Florida so
often I'll bet the RV knows the way by itself. 
To break the Florida habit, my husband planned our holiday last summer to include the RV
Rally in Redmond, Oregon then on to California.  We met the most wonderful people and
saw the most incredible sights, literally my eyes were weary from the beauty of the West.
We do 99% of our RV travel in the US because the Americans are so welcoming and we truly
feel at home in the States.
I have wanted to "talk" to fellow RV'ers through this forum for a while now and decided today
was the day, so here I am. 
Cheers,
Sunny

Welcome Sunny. The western U.S. is a beautiful place with enough to see and do to keep RVers busy for a lifetime.

There are lots of folks here ready to "talk" to you about all manner of RVing. Ask questions and jump into any discussion....we're not a shy group.

Enjoy.

I really appreciate your kind words, and I will get my thoughts together as I do have a number of questions regarding RVing in the US for at least 6 months at a time, health insurance at our age (60 and 67 and not getting any younger) is really expensive. 
Back to you until I figure out what I need to know first. 
This is a great way to communicate. thanks so much, your efforts are much appreciated.

Cheers
Sunny

Welcome aboard, Sunny - nice to hear from you.

While I will certainly agree that the US west has a lot of great scenery (we are spending a summer there oursleees, as a change of pace from our usual eastern US haunts), we are fond of western Canada too - especially B.C., the Yukon and the Canadian Rockies in Alberta.

Sunny,Let me add my welcome to the others you've received. Glad you deciided to introduce yourself and start chatting with folks here.

SunnySide said:
To break the Florida habit, my husband planned our holiday last summer to include the RV
Rally in Redmond, Oregon then on to California.?

Hi Sunny,
We too were in Redmond.  I'll bet we saw you there.  I tell all RVers that the  FMCA shows or the Great North American Rallies are a good bet for RV shopping comparisons and for the entertainment and for the fun of it all.  Keep your eye on our calendar for events we plan as a Forum group  or tell us where you are going to be and likely someone is in the area just waiting for some new friends.

Betty and Terry

Let me add my welcome to the others here.  Glad you found and joined us.  Looking forward to your participation here.  Welcome aboard.

Thank you all so much for the great welcome.
I am thrilled I found this site.  You folks do a great job.
I will tell our rv friends about it.  The more the merrier.

Sunny

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7199michael
Back
Top Bottom