Greetings travelers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mopic

I  am seriously thinking about going part time with a travel trailer or fifth wheel around the summer of 2010. My plan is to rent or own a property with enough land to park my rig and have room for a small house. Then I want to spend 50 to 75% of the year on the road. I hope to find some "road" work. My career field is photo and video production. I hope to get enough work to help pay for my "trips". I grew up in a military family so I guess I am a nomad. The longest I ever lived in one place was 10 years in Oklahoma City. I live near kansas city now. Any advice or antecdotes appreciated. ;D ;D

Welcome to the RV Forum. Please look around the forum,  join in on any of the on going discussions, start new discussions, or ask questions. Thanks for joining us.

We have a number of photographers here, some of which use it to supplement income.

Welcome to RVForum.net, mopic.

We've been part-timing for 8 years now and it suits us fine. We have a modest home in Florida's Ocala National Forest with plenty of room for the coach and the occasional guest RV as well. We spend about 6 months/year traveling in the RV and 6 months at our home base.

Thank you roamer, I will check out the other areas. I am trying to decide between a travel trailer and a fifth wheel.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlSpackler
Back
Top Bottom