Greetings

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rocky07

Greetings from Winter Wonderland. ?We've had snow for the last six weeks - no grass and no dirt in site for nearly a month. ?Only four more months before it appears again. ?Can you tell we are ready to travel south?

Just joined the forum last evening. ?What a great place. ?We will be purchasing our first DP in the next month or two. ?Doing heavy looking now. ?Have already had great response to questions. ?Rented a new 34 gas RV last year for our annual Vegas NASCAR trip and are both completely hooked. ?We will be traveling from our home in central Idaho as I still have a few years left of keeping the biz growing before retirement. ?Look forward to meeting some of you on the road and making new aquintance here.

Rocky

Hi Rocky and welcome. Glad you're finding some answers here.

Hi Rocky,

Welcome to the forum. You'll find all the answers you need here so just ask your questions. RVing is a great way to see this country as well as Canada and Mexico.

Rocky07 said:
?Rented a new 34 gas RV last year for our annual Vegas NASCAR trip and are both completely hooked. ?We will be traveling from our home in central Idaho as I still have a few years left of keeping the biz growing before retirement. ?Look forward to meeting some of you on the road and making new acquaintance here.Rocky

Hi Rocky,

We travel to the Las Vegas Nascar races in early March.  Have been going now for 3 years.  Just upgraded to the Richard Petty new section.  We stay in the checkered Flag parking section with our RV.  Where will you be? We also have a small cabin in Northern Idaho.  We live full time in our motorhome for now, started with a rental gas Bounder.

Betty and Terry

HI Betty & Terry,

Thanks for the hello.? In Vegas we stay in the El Monte RV Lot and are in our second year in the Earnhart section.? We love it!? Last year watching the continuous parade of Air Force Jets provided almost as much fun for me as the race.? Looking forward to being in our own coach this year.

Rocky

Rocky07 said:
? In Vegas we stay in the El Monte RV Lot and are in our second year in the Earnhart section.? We love it!? Last year watching the continuous parade of Air Force Jets provided almost as much fun for me as the race.? Looking forward to being in our own coach this year.Rocky

Hi Rocky,
Yes you reminded me of the wonderful air show we get treated to for free!  We even bought headsets so we can tune into the drivers pits to see what 's up with them.  You will love having your own rig at events like these.

Betty

Back
Top Bottom