Guess where I am camping from the picture.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Viajeros

Alrighty folks. Let’s see how well travelled you are. The hint for this one is in the giant truck behind our rig.

EA363335-F0E1-489A-B6AA-B296DB159476.jpeg

Ok. Here we go again. You get one hint. See that lake in the background? The end of that lake is in a foreign country (or at least foreign to me).

And this is a two parter. In the second picture the mountain in the background is where we are standing in the first picture, or at least the top flat “hump” about halfway up..(Which we hiked to).

The two questions are

1. What is the name of the national park this is taken in?

2. What is the name of the “hump” that we hiked to and are standing on.

FF150574-AE65-4EC3-AEF1-4BECCD2C9B29.jpeg
BCF1EA9D-46FE-4CE7-950B-104BF8FED09E.jpeg

Did you drive from waterton to there? I thought the drive through crows nest and the rockslide area was beautiful. Had dinner somewhere within sight of that truck. I recall there was a visitor center associated with it.

Mark B.
Albuquerque, NM

Did you drive from waterton to there? I thought the drive through crows nest and the rockslide area was beautiful. Had dinner somewhere within sight of that truck. I recall there was a visitor center associated with it.

Mark B.
Albuquerque, NM
Yes there is a visitor centre there. And yes that is waterton national park on the Canadian side.

Do you remember the name of the hump in waterton?

I have to be honest. How could we live without Google.
I could not cope without Google. I am a Googleaholic. I own four Chromebooks, a Pixel 2 phone, and I use Google search, Google Docs, Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Photos, Google News, Google Calculator, Google Drive, Google Maps, Google Earth and I have many gigs of Google storage.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dmac3003
Back
Top Bottom