GulfStream Endura and Ultra Super C questions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

NJ2000R

hi, does anyone here own one of these?  I'm very close to buying one with the duramax diesel, as nothing else in a class C can tow 8,000 pounds....well, legally....and a class A unit was over my budget (and height, since it will be stored indoors)  my questions are: how do you like it?  reliability?  mileage?  any problems or dislikes?  thanks in advance!

I write this as a Gulfstreram owner.

Gulfstream more often than not has a real quality problem. I've met more unhappy GS owners than happy. They are almost as low end as Dutchman, IMO, and we are more likely to get what we pay for in quality. I will not consider anoter one wxcept at 35% discount and for vacationing only.

I'm also sure that there are happy GS owners as I've met a few.

thanks for the replies, the Jayco is beautiful, but at a substantial price premium to the GS, I just cant justify the extra money....and couldnt find a local jayco or bigfoot dealer that had any inventory of the super C, most had pickup truck campers or van front C's....I just put a deposit on the GS because its a leftover and got a huge discount, so hopefully there are no quality issues....Bob, which model do you have?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom