Gulfstream travel trailers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RGCAMPER

Is anyone willing to offer thoughts on the difference between a conquest and an innsbruck model? Is one more upscale than another.

We have a class c that we are going to get rid of and get a truck and towable. We like the floor plan of the 29 SBW (a new model -availabe in both lines).

It is hard to get a straight answer from a dealer. ???

The only difference in Innsbruck and Conquest trailers is the stickers on the outside.  I just special ordered an Innsbruck 36FRS with front queen from a Conquest dealer here in Virginia - I chose the Gulfstream brand because of the dealer and the Innsbruck because of the stickers!  Sounds trite, but the co-owner prefers blue!  My dealer is a straight shooter - [email protected] - http://www.grandviewtrailersales.com/ - I would recommend Kenneth to anyone looking for a Gulfstream TT or 5er or a Sunset Creek travel trailer.  He has been GREAT to work with!

I too know of Ken and seems upstraight to me.  Have had many conversations with him, but no dealings,  However, I've had 3 pals that did and they are extremely happy.

I don't know about these two in particular, but it is common practice to offer essentially identical models under different names. This is usually done for dealer franchise reasons. RVs are franchised by model, so a one dealer might have an exclusive franchise for Conquests and another  in the same town could have the franchise for Innsbruck. That way Gulfstream gets two outlets for their product in the same area, rather than just one. Auto manufacturers do the same thing, offering "badge sisters" (vehicles with different model names (badges) but essentially identical components).

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dmac3003
Back
Top Bottom