HALLO WENDY IN CORTEZ, ARE YOU THERE ????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sian Harrison

Hi Wendy,
In one of your previous posts, you mention a campground 5 miles from Scotty's Castle as being 'an incredible place'.  You don't know what it's called do you?  I've done 'Plan A' (if weather is OK) trip; LV - Lake Mead - Zion - Mesquite - Page - Cameron or Flagstaff - GC South Rim - LV.  Now onto 'Plan B' (if it's very cold) which still involves the GC (that's a must-see), but then head west to Death Valley, Mojave etc as suggested.

We're all getting very excited !!

Sian Harrison (UK)

Hi Sian. It's Mesquite Campground. No hookups but very nice and peaceful. Also handy for doing the north end of Death Valley. You can hear the coyotes sing at night.

Wendy

Wendy. wll you be there?  We are looking at arriving Fri lv Sunday.  Canyon de Chelley to Cortez to Moab or skip Cortez.  We need to be in Goblin Valley for reservations on 4/9.  Skipping Monument Val.

Appointments at the VA in Abq on Friday. Will be home Monday. Looks like pass in the night again. We may hit YELL after rallies in Gillette in July.

Wendy
On a mountaintop near Datil NM
Aren't cellphones grand ?

The restaurant at the crossroads has good breakfasts. I spent my birthday there with Leota in '10. Good ssteaks, too. When you come by . . . I've a power station accessible from the front drive now. The welcome sign is out.

Shoot, we could walk there from the campground ! Perhaps breakfast tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom