Happy 4th of July!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tom

Administrator
Wishing y'all a happy 4th of July. This is year 26 for Chris and myself in the land of opportunity; We savor every year we've lived here and appreciate all the great friends we've made in our "new land".

Our kids are all grown and three of them have created their own lives in Calfornia and Kentucky, while the other two prefer to call sunny South Wales home.

This weekend was a quiet/fun time at home with daughter, SIL, grandson and their brother/SIL all visiting. A few photos from the weekend:

• Chris (my other half, aka Gramma) taking the girls to breakfast at a nearby marina.
  • Ryan, our grandson, is so thrilled with the boat ride that he falls asleep.
  • The boys enjoy kayaking.
  • Ryan decides it's time to vacuum the family room.
  • Sunset this evening - shot from our deck. (Still experimenting with my camera.)

This is a welcome change from our annual ritual among the crazies on the water for the 4th.

Attachments

• girls.jpg
    girls.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 30
  • asleep2.jpg
    asleep2.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 30
  • kayakers2.jpg
    kayakers2.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 30
  • vacuum2.jpg
    vacuum2.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 28
  • sunset.jpg
    sunset.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 28
Thanks Al. Yes, Mandeville was getting a bit old and I was glad that Chris decided to skip it this year. Hope you both have a good one in Vegas.

LOL Karl, I'll pass that along. Chris doesn't follow the forum.

While the girls went to brunch by dinghy, the guys followed along in the bass boat skippered by yours truly. Here's a photo of the guys snapped by one one of the girls.

Attachments

• Jason_Audrey.JPG
    Jason_Audrey.JPG
    41.1 KB · Views: 19

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aquaticvegetation
Back
Top Bottom