Happy Anniversary

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks, it's been 11 years but doesn't seem a day over 10 :)  I think we're good for a few more.

Gosh congrats didn't know that either.  Got it all going at once.

So Happy Anniversary, too. Where is Lorna taking you for dinner tonight to celebrate??

You're not the only couple presently traveling to Alaska who got married on their birthday, are you?

Gee 11 years.  Hope I make 11 more days.  Not sure but think it will 52 on the 18th.  11 years is only 1 eternity Ned.  They say things can get worse  let's hope not I can't stand it any worse.  Enjoy what and who you have and life can't get any better than that. Bless you both/

Hi Wendy

We are eating at home since I was able to find rib eye steaks at the General Store that were very reasonable.  So it will be steak and potatoes, his favorite and mine, too.

Glad you were able to find some nice steaks to share for your anniversary. Hope one of you cooks and the other washes the dishes.....or are you still using paper plates with no hot water heater??

Got a new HWH in SLC, so don't need paper plates anymore.  Lorna is cooking but we'll share the dishes, as always.  The only item missing is mushrooms, but I'll let it pass this time.

Thanks for all the happy wishes.  It was a wonderful day.

Back
Top Bottom