Happy birthday Betty Brewer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lorna

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BETTY and many more.

Lots more snow than when we went through there.  Enjoy your stay in Palmer.  On Friday the Elks Club serves dinner from 6:00 to 8:00 I think.  Good food and reasonable.

Happy Birthday Betty  Watch out that 39th will be coming up soon.   

Our best wishes for a very happy birthday Betty.

Tom & Chris

Happy Birthday Betty....hope Terry took you someplace good for dinner (like maybe over to Russ's?).

wendycoke said:
Happy Birthday Betty....hope Terry took you someplace good for dinner (like maybe over to Russ's?).

Thanks Wendy,

We did not eat at  Russ' but he went with us to a local Thai restaurant and Russ tells me what to order.  Yum!  Only it was not hot enough so we added extra "hot" stuff.  Lips still burning! Lif is good at my age!

Betty

Thanks to everyone for your well wishes.? The best birthday gift today was this glorious day in Palmer, Alaska.? Blue sky, no rain and and a spectacular drive up Hatcher Pass and a yummy Thai meal at a local restaurant!
Life is good at my age (no Shayne,it's not 39).

Betty

Karl said:
Betty,

Some people may say "you're not getting older; you're getting better" Guess what? They're right!

Happy Birthday!

Karl

Karl:

Oh, now I understand, better hurts! ;D ;D

Dang, Betty missed it again.  Trouble is, Fred's Mom's was the 26th, and I can't get that one out of my head, and keep thinking it's yours.  Oh, well, delayed or not, we both wish you the very best in the coming year.  Maybe we'll be around to help you celebrate it next year.    ---Daisy and Fred

fredethomas said:
? Maybe we'll be around to help you celebrate it next year.? ? ---Daisy and Fred

Well I hope you guys are around next year !

Missed you both this year.  Hope all is well ! And yes let's plan to get together next year!  What are you doing New Year's ?  We want to go to Alamo!
Betty

Hi Betty:

Alamo is on our calendar for New Years, if Fred can keep out of trouble between now and then.  The end is in sight, and things are looking much better and brighter than they did a month ago.    Daisy

fredethomas said:
The end is in sight, and things are looking much better and brighter than they did a month ago. Daisy

Fred and Daisy,

Linda and I are really glad that Fred is doing much better. We have been concerned about him for some time. We look forward to seeing you both this winter. Keep up the good work!

Richard and Linda

fredethomas said:
Alamo is on our calendar for New Years, if Fred can keep out of trouble between now and then.? The end is in sight, and things are looking much better and brighter than they did a month ago.? ? ?Daisy

Glad to hear Fred is doing better. Keep him out of trouble !! We'll see you at Alamo if not before then at Quartzsite.

Thanks Richard.  It's been a long seven months.  Went from one major catastrophe right into another, with no breathing space between.  Both rare and highly unusual cases.  Urologist call him his poster child.  Eye doctors called him a "challenge".  Wish he could just get something simply like appendicitis or something everyone else gets and gets over quickly.....   

Say HI to Linda for us.  Looking forward to seeing you both again this winter.      Daisy

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeep3501
Back
Top Bottom