HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO RICHARD SHARP

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ArdraF

Wishing you a wonderful day with family and friends.

HAPPY 80TH BIRTHDAY!!!

ArdraF and JerryF

Happy birthday, Richard, and hope you have many more.

Hey Richard,
You  are an inspiration to us to  still be  RVing at 80.  Terry's next goal is to  be RVing at 75  so  you are  really a hero!  Can't wait to see  you in AZ this winter.  Have a very  happy birthday.
Betty and Terry

Happy Birthday, Richard!  Hope you and Linda have a wonderful year.

Margi and Tom

Happy Birthday Richard!  Hope you and Linda have a wonderful year and I hope to see you this winter.

Fred and I just got back to the hotel a bit ago from Richard's surprise 80th Birthday Party.  It was a great party, and he was really surprised.  Many of his friends and relations were there and we enjoyed meeting several of them.  We were so happy to be able to be here to help in the celebration.  Learned his birthday isn't until Sept 16th though.  Linda's is the 14th, and their grandson Jake's is the 15th.  Now that's a great family celebration that could go all week. 

Hi to many of our mutual friends and yes we talked about some of you! 

Daisy and Fred

We've  been biting our tongues so we would not spoil any surprise.  So glad  the surprise was a success and sorry we were  on other the other side of the continent  (Vancouver ISLAND  CANADA)  or we  would have attended. I'm sure we will make up this surprise to Richard. You never know do you??????

Betty and Terry

ps.. for those who were able to attend , please give us al the details!

Happy birthday Richard. This thread reminds me of an old story from the days when I was an electrician. I had a guy working for me named Mike Sharp (are you related Richard?) and then I had a guy working for me named Chuck Smart. Eventually they ended up working together. So around the shop we called them Sharp and Smart Electric. Their motto was "Neither are either".

Well it's official--I am 80 years young today, September 14, 2015. There was some confusion about my actual birth date because my daughter arranged a surprise birthday party for me at the end of August. Closer to my actual birthday was not possible because of her schedule. It was indeed a surprise party, I had absolutely no idea that I was going to my birthday party--just thought we were going out to dinner.

I want to thank everyone on the forum who wished me a "Happy Birthday," as well as those who sent cards via my daughter. It is nice to have framily think about me on this special occasion.

Richard

PS Linda's birthday is tomorrow and our grandson's birthday is the 16th, so we all get to celebrate next weekend.

Back
Top Bottom