Happy Birthday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks, one year closer to Medicare :)

Being in Canada, I miss all the flags out for my birthday.

Happy Birthday Ned from AZ  even if it's late.  Sorry, didn't know.

Ned said:
Being in Canada, I miss all the flags out for my birthday.

Well, we put our flag out today in your honor. Had to pull it in about an hour ago because of the wind.

I thought he was just an old fart. Happy birthday Ned.

I'm that too :)

Lorna found two very good rib eye steaks for dinner, so I'm happily fed.  I may even have another Bell's scotch tonight :)

Done to a turn on the Hamilton Beach grill.  Along with a very large baked potato, done in the microwave.  No primitive barbecuing for us :)

Ned:

I have already wished you a Happy Birthday in another thread, but you deserve another HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!![/b]

This is also as good a time as any to thank you for the wonderful and educational posts you have made over the years on this forum.  I find your knowledge indispensable and a great aid for The Admiral and I.

Thank you for all the good wishes.  Although this wasn't a particularly significant birthday (like the next one, MEDICARE), it was relaxing and enjoyable.

Golly, a birthday and anniversary all in one day.  Looks like you didn't want to waste days celebrating.  Get them all in on one day sure saves a lot of time and energy.  Hope it was a good one.  Next year will be the really, really BIG one......

Daisy and Fred

Yep, next year is a milestone.  I can't wait to save all that money we're spending on health insurance.  Should be able to afford a few more toys :)

You might want to save that extra money to pay for all the things that Medicare doesn't pay for.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeep3501
Back
Top Bottom