Happy Birthday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday dear Daisy,
Happy birthday to you.

Here's wishing you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Daisy and many more!!

Best regards,
Jack and Liz Pearce

Hi Guys, want to thank every one for the good wishes.  It is very much appreciated.  It was quiet but good.  We spent it on a special project that we may tell you all about sometime.  Depends on the results we get from it.  <G>  Puzzled yet?

Karl, I'm going back many years now, but I still remember a boy in my sixth grade class (probably the smartest kid there) that wrote several assignments backwards.  Of course, he got F's, but that didn't deter him, since the next few assignments were written in mirror image.  Drove the teacher absolutely wild.  Of course, he got F's again.  (In those days it was P for poor).  I think his mom and teacher had quite a talk, since he apparently was straightened out about writing legibly after that.  At least, I don't remember any other occurances.  He really was a brilliant kid, but I lost track of how he made his way in the world.  He had to read a lot since his mom was the town librarian, thus his brilliancy......

Anyway, thanks to everyone for remembering my big day!.  Looking forward to several more anyway.

Daisy

fredethomas said:
In a few more years I'll be able to call her "MY Old Women!"? First I will throw all the pinking shears away.

You better throw them away today buddy!

Betty

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7199michael
Back
Top Bottom