Happy Birthday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Alaskansnowbirds said:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAM

And wishing you many many more.

Dear Don, Peg and Jack,

Thankyou for the Birthday greetings.  Glad you thought of me.  We are in Montana, arrived July 10 and have been busy getting quotes for our kitchen remodel inthe house.
Peg, I hope you are feeling and doing better.  Think of you often.
Has been hot here, but not as hot as you down there.  Our little quilt shop here in Lewistown closed, so if us quilters want fabric, we drive at least 100 miles.  But the gals still meet once a week at the Methodist church.
Take care and keep cool..Ha!
Sam

Happy Birthday Sam.  Glad to hear that you are going to get you kitchen remodeled.  Does that mean that your tenants have found another place?

Sam said:
Has been hot here, but not as hot as you down there.  Our little quilt shop here in Lewistown closed, so if us quilters want fabric, we drive at least 100 miles.  But the gals still meet once a week at the Methodist church.
Take care and keep cool..Ha!
Sam

I see it was predicted to get to 94 there today. Did it get that high. It was 113.3 for a high here at the house today.

The quilt shop closed? Peg says OH, NO. Well I guess that sounds like a perfect business opportunity for you to open one.  ;D  ;D

Peg says tell Ron to catch a couple of fish for her.

Take care.

Alaskansnowbirds said:
I see it was predicted to get to 94 there today. Did it get that high. It was 113.3 for a high here at the house today.

The quilt shop closed? Peg says OH, NO. Well I guess that sounds like a perfect business opportunity for you to open one.? ?;D? ?;D

Peg says tell Ron to catch a couple of fish for her.

Take care.

I don't think opening a quilt shop is in our future.  Our tentants moved out the first part of July so the house is all ours.  This morning Ron and I are going to mow the lawn, before it gets too hot.  Bye for now.

Barb said:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DONNA

[size=10pt]Barb
[/size]

Thanks for the Birthday greetings.? We are in Lewistown and enjoying nice weather.? Hot and sunny.? Hope you are having a great time. 

Lorna said:
Happy Birthday Sam.? Glad to hear that you are going to get you kitchen remodeled.? Does that mean that your tenants have found another place?

Thanks for the Birthday greetings.  We are onthe getting quotes stage.  Hopefully by early next week we will order the cabinets.  Our renters moved out the first weekend of July.  They bought their own house.  Worked out good for us.  This morning we cut the grass.  Have a safe trip.

Donna/Sam

A belated Happy Birthday greeting from the both of us.  I haven't been on line for several days, so missed the original day.  But the sentiments remain the same.  Hope it was a good one.  Wonderful to hear you can finally get started on the kitchen.  Good luck and may it all work out easily for you.

Daisy and Fred

fredethomas said:
Donna/Sam

A belated Happy Birthday greeting from the both of us.? I haven't been on line for several days, so missed the original day.? But the sentiments remain the same.? Hope it was a good one.? Wonderful to hear you can finally get started on the kitchen.? Good luck and may it all work out easily for you.

Daisy and Fred

Thank you.  I did indeed have a nice day.  Just puttered around and then went out to dinner.  Ron also wanted to drive out to his fishing hole.  Nice drive.  Take care

Back
Top Bottom