Happy Hanukkah!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jackliz

To all that observe the following:

HAPPY HANUKKAH!!

Best regards,
Jack and Liz
Lone Star Corral
Hondo, TX

Liz, you beat me to it.  I too want to wish those of our framily who are of the Jewish faith a very happy Hanukkah.

ArdraF

Happy Hanukkah Liz, Jack,  and all our other friends and forum members who celebrate this event. Steve Pally recently posted this message with more detail of the holiday for those of us of different religious following.

The miracle of Hanukkah is a reminder that when we are thankful and express it with all that we have, it goes farther than anyone could even imagine.

And tonight is the 2nd candle or lamp. . .

May all our Jewish framily members enjoy this special reminder of the covenant that is theirs.

Jackliz said:
To all that observe the following:

HAPPY HANUKKAH!!

Best regards,
Jack and Liz
And Happy Hanukkah to you too -- and anyone else who is celebrating! Hope you've been well . . .

Damn Doctor won't let me have latkas, says they are too greasy and hard on my cholesterol.  Might sneak a few on Sunday.

Happy Channukkah to all

Hfx_Cdn said:
Damn Doctor won't let me have latkas, says they are too greasy and hard on my cholesterol.  Might sneak a few on Sunday.

Take two Lipitor and call him in the morning ;D ;D

LATKAS are potato pancakes and are only good when greasy, served with sour cream and apple sauce.

Potato pancakes are everwhere.  If you were at Waffle House, they'd be smothered and scattered.  Potato pancakes need brisket as the meat selection.  Not 2 eggs over easy with bacon.
JMHO

You're right -- brisket and potato latkes. Delicious! That's what we had for dinner on Friday night. But we enjoyed them at my aunt and uncle's house, so that means they had no calories.  ;D

I would say I read about 30 or 40 web forums for motorcycling, RVs, jetskis, snowmobiles, and other random stuff, and this is the first time I've ever seen somene say Happy Hanukkah.  This is definitely a warm and open place for all.

Glad to be here.

downtick said:
I would say I read about 30 or 40 web forums for motorcycling, RVs, jetskis, snowmobiles, and other random stuff, and this is the first time I've ever seen somene say Happy Hanukkah.  This is definitely a warm and open place for all.

Glad to be here.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D    Good, we are glad that you are here, too!!! Welcome to the best RV Forum in cyberspace.

Liz

Back
Top Bottom