HAPPY HOLIDAYS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

On The Road Again

Notice that I said the Politically correct wording?  ::)  Be it as it may. We will be Celabrating and having a wonder Christmas at our home,(The one without the Wheels under it)  full of family, grandkids and friends. This year has been a super RV'ing year for us. Loved every minute of it. But, this gives me a chance to say to all who have been so very helpful in this forum, to myself and other RV'ers, and great big "THANKS" and may you all who come to this forum with answers to some of us helpless ones, That you also have a Wonderful Holiday Season and May this New Year bring you Health and Happiness and many, many more RV'ing miles to you and to your families. 
I love this forum. I am on it most everyday to read and learn. (Yea, eventhough I thought I knew it all, I just keep learning. I thought maybe when I reached the age of 65, it would be over for all this learning bit, but you have proved me wrong. Thank You as I am so ever grateful for you all.
Bud n Ann   
Everett, Wa.  ;D

Merry Christmas to all    I'ts been Christmas for me for 72 yrs and the hell with the  Arseheads trying to change it.,  It won't change for me.  If they gripe about it let them go to their home country and do it.  Same for language  if the want to speak something else  BY BY BY  To  Dang many lawyers screwing things up.

Shayne said:
If they gripe about it let them go to their home country and do it
Well, the good old USA is my home country -- but I celebrate Chanukah. So Merry Christmas to you . . . but please understand (that's all we ask!) that some of us don't celebrate Christmas.

Happy Holidays . . . and best wishes for a healthy, happy 2007 to all!!

On The Road Again said:
And a Blessed Chanukah to you.  :D
Why, thank you (I think  :)). Actually, Chanukah is a minor holiday on the Jewish calendar. It has gained prominence because of its proximity to Christmas. It is an eight-day holiday that is celebrated in memory of the victory of the Jewish rebellion against the Greek suppression of Judaism (second century BCE). Chanukah is a joyous holiday -- so "blessed" isn't usually the word one thinks of when celebrating this holiday.  :)

Susan O'Hara and Joe Barack wish all a very Happy Holiday Season.  We celebrate Hanukkah but we celebrate LIFE everyday to the fullest.  Hope you all do too.   
J&S

Joe Bee said:
Susan O'Hara and Joe Barack wish all a very Happy Holiday Season.  We celebrate Hanukkah but we celebrate LIFE everyday to the fullest.  Hope you all do too.   
J&S
Now THAT's a great attitude! "To life! To life! L'chai-im! . . . Drink l'chai-im, to life!"

Hi Bud & Ann,

Merry Christmas to you as well and to all others. Also Happy Chanukah to those of the Jewish Faith. We are all here to help in any way we can and I'm happy we were able to help you. RVing is a lifestyle which many do not undeerstand but once they try it they realize what it is all about.

This is as good a place as any to join in with a Merry Christmas to all RV'ers - bah humbuggers included!

And happy Chanukah as well. I used to try and convince one of my best friends - Jewish - to at least put up a few lights but she never did. It's understandable but I see the holiday as both secular and religious and it's obvious that many folks who put up a tree and get into it aren't coming at it from a religious angle. And I'm thinking a lot of Jews who do things around their holidays aren't all that observant.

As far as RV'ers - unless it's totally against your beliefs or you're a Grinch, I hope you put a little seasonal color in your MH. It's only a few days a year and we have a lot of days to be depressed and joyless  :)

So I'm always hoping we can actually enjoy each other's different holidays instead of seeing them as ways to divide us. A string of Christmas lights, Santa, cookies & hot chocolate, family and friends gathering ... it's all good, no matter what the reason.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozgal
Back
Top Bottom