Happy New Year

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

IBTripping

Happy New Year, All Year Long. If you are going out for the New Year's eve celebration, be safe and enjoy the night.

Last year I sponsored a potluck party for about 50 people in a local un-insulated pavilion on the coldest December 31 in a decade. But, filled the large fireplace with a roaring fire and a rented a large forced air garage propane heater. I performed DJ duties. Everyone raved about how fun it was.

It was exhausting preparing for it, but a fun time. This year, GF and I are going to a neighborhood club with a lot of friends and a very good local band. Maybe next December I'll have the energy to sponsor another New Year's Eve bash.

And a Happy New Year to you...We will be doing the "Going to bed at Ten O'clock thing"...We should be safe

Happy New Year to you and everyone else on the forum!
We stayed home with fancy snacks and lots of unnecessary food, watched everyone else party on tv, watched the ball drop, and called it a night by 12:30.

Happy New Year.  I fell asleep about 11:15, woke up at 1:30am. Oh well.

Was sort of funny.  Heard fireworks/gunshots at about 10:00, then again at 11...by 12:00...nothing.  I guess all the old folks in Quartzsite are on east coast time, or maybe wanted to get it out of the way so they could go to bed.

Back
Top Bottom