Happy to Be Here, Newbie Fulltimers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SJHill

Hi, folks! I’m Stephan and my wife is Margo. We also have a 22 month old pug-mix breed dog named Sierra, who has taken to the RV life pretty well so far. We are partially retired but on the road full time in a 32’ used 2017 Thor Windsport we bought last spring. We have been on the road for a week and are loving it. We headed out from Minneapolis and are currently staying in Jensen, UT, outside Dinosaur National Monument.

We are also dolly-towing our Chevy Cruze behind us, which has added a little challenge to these newbies - but so far, no problems! 🤞🏻

Looking forward to getting acquainted with more folks “on the road” and making some new RVer friends!EF5B930C-BE64-4145-BA28-DBF51E353E0D.jpeg0597D9B1-0AF3-4B56-B8B3-846B260CF303.jpeg

Hey there They/Them. Welcome to the Forum from another Minnesotan. My DH Eric (Dear Husband) and I have been members for eight years. Lots of good info here and friendly folks.

I host the Live RV Fireside Chat under The Shade Tree every Wednesday night . We'd love to have you join us.

Here's the Link and Chat TImes:

Link to the Chat is here: Chat

Chat Times:
7 pm Eastern Time
6 pm Central Time
5 pm Mountain Time
4 pm Pacific Time.

Back
Top Bottom