Happy to have found this forum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Traveling Pup

Hello,

My husband and I recently purchased a '97 Coachmen Catalina.  We got back today from a trip to the beach.  We had a great time!  He has owned an RV before, but I haven't.  I'm looking forward to learning on this forum!  :)

Karen

Karen,

Welcome to the RV Forum.  Please join in the ongoing discussions, start new discussions, or ask any questions you might have relating to the RVing lifestyle.  We are glad you found us.  Congratulations on your 97 Coachmen Catalina.  I'm sure you will have some great travels with it.
What part of the country are you from?

Hi Ron,

We're in Raleigh, North Carolina. 

I'm really happy about the fact that our dog is adapting very well to the motor home.  He tends to be a little nervous in the car (my fault -- I don't take him to enough "fun" places), but he seems to get that the RV is a house, it just moves sometimes.

I'm also thrilled that I am able to motor the big crate down the highway!  My husband is not stuck with all the driving, YAY!

Hi Karen,

Welcome to our friendly forum! I'm sure you'll get all your questions answered. We have a great group of people that are more than willing to help anyone with a question.

We have been full timing for about 8 1/2 years and love the lifestyle. There' no better way to see this great country of ours. Be sure to check out the rallies we have and try to make some of them. We'll be at the Southeast rally in GA in October. We live at The Great Outdoors in Titusville, FL and the rally is on our way home. :)

Since you are located in the East maybe you will be able to attend one of the RV Forum rallies out there.  You are welcome to attend any of the RV Forum rallies.

It is very good that you can share the driving.  Sam does most of the driving here and she really enjoys driving.  She does let me drive occassionally though when I kinda insist. ;D

Ron said:
Since you are located in the East maybe you will be able to attend one of the RV Forum rallies out there.  You are welcome to attend any of the RV Forum rallies.

It is very good that you can share the driving.  Sam does most of the driving here and she really enjoys driving.  She does let me drive occassionally though when I kinda insist. ;D

Yeah, but you pay for it in the end. :)

Back
Top Bottom